Dear community members,
Jenkins Funeral Chapel prioritizes the health and well-being of our associates and guests. We understand this is a fluid situation and are monitoring and evaluating developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
In an effort to re-open to public services, Jenkins Funeral Chapel will now conduct public visitations at our facilities. Keeping in mind that we will work diligently to adhere to social distancing guidelines, asking guests to maintain a distance of 6 feet from one another. Anyone attending a public visitation is required to wear a mask or face covering at all times.
We do ask that those at risk or those not feeling well stay home, but reach out to the family via the memorial webpage on www.jenkinsfuneralchapel.com/memorials. If you are attending public services, please follow the CDC recommendations below.
To make sure that the community is able to participate in the ceremony, we are offering complementary on-site video streaming of services to our families.
In addition to communicating best health and safety practices to our associates and guests, Jenkins Funeral Chapel has implemented enhanced cleaning throughout our locations:
- Associates have been reminded of and encouraged to use good hand hygiene and cough etiquette habits.
- Heightened daily disinfection practices for high-touch surfaces
We encourage you to follow the CDC recommendation to take the usual steps to help prevent the spread of illness:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your arm or inner elbow
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Stay home when you are sick or not feeling well.
Thank you for your understanding,